We are seeking suitable and qualified candidate to join us for the following position:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the organization’s graphic design functions and day to day Unit activities
- Conceptualize, design, develop and produce creative artwork and to redefine any design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Conceptualize, develop and design event book, advertising program, banner ads, backdrop design for marketing events, page layout, typography, illustration, buntings, standees and banners, brochures, presentation, etc.
- Managing and maintaining digital library including videos, graphic files, photos, logos, etc
- Presenting finalized ideas, designs and concepts to management and suggest improvement as needed
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Graphic Design/Creative Multimedia/ Digital Art or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of designing software (MacOS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe PhotoShop)
- Knowledge of web content management system, Web/HTML
- Good analytical skills, highly motivated, responsible, resourceful and a fast learner on new technologies
- Creative, team player, proactive, committed and able to meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-sized photograph before 14 July 2014 to:
Head of Human Resource
Sarawak Tourism Board
5th Floor, Bangunan Yayasan Sarawak,
Jalan Masjid, 93400 Kuching.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.