The fifth edition of the Semadang River Tagang Festival will take place on Aug 30 to Sept 1, it offers water activities and sports, fishing competitions and Kayaking among others.
Held along the Tagang area of Sarawak Kiri River near Kampung Semadang, about 30 minutes from Kuching, this year’s festival has expanded its repertoire by adding a Miss Tagang Beauty Contest, cooking competitions, music and dance, a food bazaar, exhibitions as well as games for children.
This Festival is jointly organised by the Sarawak Agriculture Department and Kampung Semadang Tagang System Committee.
1. Krisnam Sabod at 0109666416 (for fishing competition)
2. Alvine Ngu at 0198949377 (for the Miss Tagang beauty pageant)
3. Monica Molad at 01126907583 (for the cultural dance competition)
4. Laurette Apuk at 01125171761 (for the cooking competition).
5. Remos Jepos (0138482670) for general information.