Snap a nice photo of yourself enjoying the Sia Sitok Sarawak tour because who knows your smile can win you, your next dream holiday! So come on, upload your Sia Sitok Sarawak moments & 2x selected photos will win cash prizes up to RM 1,000 each weeks.
Contest Period & Prizes:
- First Round: From 6th Oct 2020 till 12th Oct 2020 (Winners will be announced LIVE on FB at 12:30PM – RM 500 x2)
- Second Round: From 13th Oct 2020 till 26th Oct 2020 (Winners will be announced LIVE on FB at 12:30PM – RM 700 x2)
- Final Round: From 27th Oct 2020 till 9th Nov 2020 (Winners will be announced LIVE on FB at 12:30PM – RM 1,000 x2)
Read the contest terms and conditions below to join. #SenangJak #AnangIrau
How To Join:
- MUST purchase Sia Sitok Sarawak Deals first to be eligible to enter or have bought the package previously. Will need to show proof of purchase with the same name stated in the contest entry.
- Follow @sarawaktravel on Instagram + Twitter for updates & use #siasitoksarawak #moretodiscover when posting photos. Make sure to put your account as public. Oh ya, don’t forget to tag us in your photos too.
- Set the Notification Alert on so you wont miss any postings.
- Participant may submit more than one entry each week, however will need to resubmit a new entry for new rounds (entry using the same photo is accepted).
- Entries must be submitted BEFORE 12:30pm on the last day of each rounds.
- Participants are allowed to use any camera or smartphone camera. Images taken using a drone will not be accepted.
- 2x Winners will be picked randomly each rounds.
Image Ownership And Intellectual Property Rights:
- Participants certify that the photos of the entries are their original work and property. Participants who are found to have submitted non-original and non-proprietary photos will be disqualified.
- By participating in the contest and to qualify for the winning prizes, the winners agree to grant Sarawak Tourism Board and registered users of the Board’s photo library full ownership of the image. The image will be used as part of the organizer’s marketing medium to promotion Sarawak tourism destinations.
- All winning photos submitted are authorized under the copyright of Sarawak Tourism Board with credit given to the photographer for any publication.
- Winning photographs may not be used for profit-based purposes (such as participating in any other photography contests), but may be used for other non-profit purposes. (such as exhibitions, media publications, etc.) with prior written permission from Sarawak Tourism Board.
- The organizer reserves the right and discretion to reject photos that do not fulfil the required accompanying captions, deemed improper or offensive in any manner; or which violates any of the ‘Terms and Conditions’.
- All decisions are final. No correspondence or any other form of communication regarding this matter will be entertained.
For further enquiry, you may drop us an email at [email protected] or DM us on Facebook.