STOEF is now open.
Sarawak Tourism Online Ecosystem Fund is a fund allocated by Sarawak Tourism Board. This is a collaboration with Sarawak industry partners. It is a catalytic programme to expand Sarawak Tourism’s Digital footprint.
Incentive Funding of up to RM5,000.00 per application.
Last Submission of Application: by 30th September 2022
Report Submission: by 15th November 2022
- Who can apply:
- Applicants must be a registered trade company, registered with or by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia and relevant agencies.
- Sarawak Inbound Tour Operators, Hotels, Homestays cluster, Handicrafts entrepreneurs, and tourism-related attractions.
Each tour operator can select ONE (1) category not exceeding RM5,000.00 per tour operator. These categories are:
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for website development, design and maintenance costs. To include a new website; redesign / update of an existing website; web hosting costs; SEO (Search Engine Optimization); and maintenance costs.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 support for booking engine costs. To incorporate a booking engine into an existing website; and / or monthly subscription fees for operators that already use booking engines. To indicate clearly on the subscription period.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for Digital Advertising. To include social media boosting / Online Media Buy on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and YouTube.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for content production. To include video production costs, blog articles, photography costs for photo banks or use on websites or social media.
- A committee headed by Sarawak Tourism Board reserves the right on decision of the final funding upon which, an Approval Letter will be issued.
- Applicant(s) can only be granted the fund for up to 3 times throughout the program. Application is approved based on first come first serve basis.
- Applicants must provide an outcome arising from the Sarawak Tourism Online Ecosystem Fund in a report format before closing date. The Sarawak Tourism Online Ecosystem Fund will only be disbursed upon receiving full report and invoice(s) from applicant. Full reports should include related photographs. Payment will be made directly to the applicants within 14 working days upon presentation to the Committee.