Sarawak Tourism Online Ecosystem Fund is a fund allocated by Sarawak Tourism Board. This is a collaboration with Sarawak industry partners. It is a catalytic programme to expand Sarawak Tourism’s Digital footprint.
Incentive Funding of up to RM5,000.00 for tour operator.
1st July to 31st December 2020
Who can apply:
- Applicant must be a registered trade company and licensed by Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia.
- Sarawak Inbound tour operators.
Each tour operator can select ONE (1) category not exceeding RM5,000.00 per tour operator. These categories are:
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for website development, design and maintenance costs. To include a new website; re-design / update of an existing website; web hosting costs; SEO (Search Engine Optimization); maintenance costs, etc.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 support for booking engine costs. To incorporate a booking engine into an existing website; and / or monthly subscription fees for operators that already use booking engines.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for Digital Advertising. To include social media boosting / search engine marketing / pay per click, etc. Includes Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Maximum RM5,000.00 for content production. To include video production costs, blog articles, photography costs for photo banks or use on websites or social media, etc.