Old Government Printing Office
9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Daily)
The Old Government Printing Office is another heritage building located in Kuching. Built in 1908 at the junction of Khoo Hu Yeang Street and Barrack Road, the building was extensively renovated in 1951 to house the newly-formed Kuching Municipal Council, later Kuching City South's Council. When the council moved to it new premises in Jalan Padungan, the building served as the Kuching Resident’s Office until 2014. It is now occupied by the Sarawak Museum Department.