We are looking for suitable applicants for the following position:
- Skills – driving experience and possess a valid Driving Licence Class D.
- Dedicated and hardworking, honest and trustworthy. Has positive attitude.
- Must possess at least Secondary School/SPM.
- Perform the duty of driving the office vehicle for any functions/meetings/ travelling, etc
- Any other assignments at instructed.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-sized photograph not later than 12 April 2019 to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Sarawak Tourism Board
Level 4, Plaza Aurora,
Jalan McDougall, 93000 Kuching.
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.sarawaktourism.com
Fax : 082-416700
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)