Sarawak Tourism Board is looking for a highly motivated, committed, energetic and vibrant personality to join our team for the following position:
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, GRADE N54
To support the CEO in the overall implementation of best-practice corporate governance, management, organizational structure and procedures, staff development, financial management, and risk management principles of all aspects of the Board’s operations.
Overall Organisation Leadership:
- To support the CEO in the overall direction, management and administration of all aspects of the Board’s operations especially on the financial and operating performance in support of the strategic objectives of the Board.
Governance and Board Communications:
- To provide fact-based and documented advice on all matters pertaining to the operations of the Board.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of internal guidelines on governance-related matters.
Financial and General Management:
- To ensure that the financial controls are in place to enable sound financial management practices.
- To manage the Board’s general administration and day-to-day operations.
Human Resource and Organisational Development:
- Together with the CEO, to be responsible for the organisational development and personnel management of all the staffs within the Board.
- 15 years of senior position experiences particularly in financial management, risk management and human capital.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in related discipline required.
- An outstanding track record of achievement demonstrated through business results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and develop a high-performance culture in organisations.
- Knowledge of government regulatory and legal requirements.
- A sense of urgency, results orientation and demonstrated thoughtful but deliberate execution skills.
- Strategic planning exposure is a must.
- High degree of computer literacy.
Interested applicants can email a cover letter and CV including relevant certificates to [email protected]
Deadline for application: 18 January 2021