Sarawak Tourism Board is looking for a highly motivated, committed, energetic and vibrant personality to join our team.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related fields.
– Minimum 2 years working experience in relevant fields.
– Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
– Positive attitude, result-oriented, proactive and team player.
– Strong presentation skills.
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Good command of verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-sized photograph not later than 10 January 2020 to:
Chief Executive Officer,
Sarawak Tourism Board
Level 4, Plaza Aurora,
Jalan McDougall, 93000 Kuching.
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 082-416700
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview)